- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon chocolate extract
- Candy Eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl combine the brownie mix, water, oil and egg. Mix well.
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper .
- Bake brownies for 40 minutes or until done.
- Leave them in the pan and let them cool completely.
- Bring a small pot filled with 2 inches of water to a boil on the stove top.
- Place a metal or glass bowl on top of the the simmer water but don\'t let the bowl touch the water. Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl. Stir until melted and smooth. Stir in the chocolate extract. Pour the chocolate fudge over the top of the brownies in an even layer.
- Top the fudge brownies with candy eyeballs.
- Let the fudge cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before slicing.