- Yield: Serves 12+
- Wilton's Gingerbread Coffin Kit - I used the kit to make the awesome coffin for the board! It was super easy to put together but did need a few hours to dry before it was used.
- Ghost Pretzels - White Chocolate Dipped pretzels with candy eyes
- Bone Cheetos
- Halloween Chocolate Bark - melted candy melts with sprinkles
- Halloween M&M Candies
- Eyeball Oreos - Cut Oreos in half, add a gummy eyeball and use melted red candy melts to make them \"bloodshot\"
- Treat Street gummy eyeballs
- Candy Corn
- Candy Pumpkins
- Spider Web Caramel Dip - Litehouse Caramel Dip I drew a frosting spider web on top and added candy spider sprinkles.
- Eye Ball Popcorn - Popcorn covered in white chocolate and dotted with Wilton's candy eyes.
- Treat Street Marshmallow Sugar Skulls - I added one to the coffin and then 2 just on the board.
- Mini Pretzels
- Start off by adding the ceramic "Trick or Treat Pumpkin" to the board, and the two M&M candy bowls.
- Placed the gingerbread coffin onto the board and make sure everything is spaced out evenly.
- (PS. the trick or treat pumpkin came from Target)
- Fill it with the Eye Ball Popcorn and let it spill out onto the board.
- Place the Litehouse Caramel Dip onto the board and use some vanilla frosting to draw a quick spider web on to the top of the caramel dip to make it extra spooky.
- A few Spider sprinkles from the Wilton Gingerbread Coffin kit added the perfect touch!
- Fill two of the jars with M&M candies and then fill the Gingerbread coffin with the Bone shaped Cheetos.
- Over in the corner of the board you fill find a few pieces of Halloween Chocolate bark.
- Then just fill in the empty spaces with the other Halloween treats.
Leave a Comment