- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 7h
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 1 pound green beans
- 4 cups water
- 2 Chicken Bullion Cubes
- 8 slices of Bacon
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Snap ends from green beans.
- Rinse beans and add to a medium sauce pan.
- Add 4 cups of water, Chicken Bullion Cubes, garlic powder, and Mrs. Dash Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Bring to a boil.
- Chop bacon into 1 inch pieces.
- Cook half of the bacon until crispy. Drain grease.
- Add cooked bacon and raw bacon to the green beans.
- Let green beans boil for 10 minutes, Reduce to a simmer.
- Let green beans simmer for 6-7 hours or until super tender.
- Add more water if needed during cooking period.
Leave a Comment