- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 16m
- Yield: 2 Strawberry Banana Brownie Parfaits
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6 large strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 cups chocolate pudding
- 4 -5 small brownies, cut into tiny pieces
- In each glass, add 2 brownies that have been cut into tiny pieces into the bottom of a stemless wine glass (or clear any glass to see the layers).
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate pudding on top of the brownies pieces.
- Add a layer of strawberry slices.
- Top with 1-2 brownies, cut into tiny pieces.
- Add Banana slices to the top of brownies.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate pudding on top of the banana slices.
- Serve Chilled.