- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 2h 10m
- Yield: 8-10 (4 Oz) jars of jam (depend on how much you fill each one)
- 2 cups of mashed strawberries
- 3 tablespoons "no sugar needed" pectin
- 1/2 cup water
- 5 tablespoons honey
- Mash the strawberries with a potato masher.
- In a sauce pan, combine mashed strawberries, pectin and water. Stir.
- Bring to a boil. Cook for 1 minute while stirring. Once the boil can not be stirred down, stir in honey. Cut the heat off and remove the pan from the heat.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Ladle jam into clean canning jars. *I used Ball Quilted Jelly Canning Jar 4 Oz* Leaving a little space at the top, for it to expand a little when frozen.
- Clean the rim of the jar and screw on the caps. Put into freezer.
- Jam should be ready after about 1-2 hours.
Leave a Comment