- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 35m
- Serves: 4
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into coins
- 2 large squash, sliced into coins
- 2 cups green beans, ends snapped and thrown away
- 1 tablespoon no salt seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- ounce olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lay cut zucchini, cut squash and snapped green beans on a sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Roast at 350F for 30 minutes or until tender.