- Yield: 24 wings
- 24 chicken wings/drumettes
- 1 peach, peeled and chopped (or 1 can of peaches, drained and rinsed)
- Juice from 1/2 an orange
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic power
- Salt and Pepper
- *Parsley optional for garnish*
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Lay chicken wings on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the peach chunks to a food processor. Process until shredded. (I used a manual food processor from Pampered Chef). Set aside.
- In a skillet, melt the coconut oil. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in the lemon juice and the orange juice. Stir. Add in the honey and stir to combine. Add in coconut sugar (or brown sugar) and stir to dissolve. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Stir well and set aside and let cool for just a few minutes.
- Add sauce to the peaches in the food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Remove the cooked wings from the over after 30 minutes. Toss into a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the wings and toss the wings to coat them in the sauce.
- Lay the wings onto the baking sheet. Spoon remaining sauce over wings. Bake for 5-6 minutes! Remove and serve warm!
Leave a Comment