- Prep Time: 10m
- Total Time: 7h
- Yield: 1 LOAF PAN FULL OF ICE CREAM
- 2 cups heavy cream (1 pint)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Thin Mint coffee creamer (optional)
- 14 thin mints, coarsely chopped (about 1 sleeve of thin mint cookies)
- 5 -6 thin mints, coarsely chopped FOR THE TOP
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- (Or pour into a large bowl and use an electric mixer).
- Whip heavy cream, thin mint creamer and vanilla together a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined.
- Fold the thin mint cookies
- Spoon mixture into a loaf pan.
- Top with the rest of the cookies.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
- **NOTE/TIP** - a glass loaf pan will work but a metal one will freeze the ice cream better.