- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5h
- Yield: 24 pieces
- Category: dessert, Valentines
- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (1 large bag)
- 2 (14 oz ) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag regular Valentines Day M&M Candies
- Valentine's Day Sprinkles
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Create a double boiler by placing a metal or glass bowl over the top of a sauce pan.
- Fill the sauce pan with about 1/2 a cup of water. Bring the water to a simmer over medium heat. (There should be enough water in the pan to simmer but not enough to touch the top bowl.)
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and semi sweet chocolate chips to the top bowl.
- Heat the semi sweet chocolate chips mixture until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth, stirring every minute or so.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk mixture into the 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of sprinkles and M&Ms over the fudge.
- Let sit for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.
SO easy and decadent. This is exactly what my family would want on Valentine’s Day AND what I’d want on Galentine’s Day! xo
Nancy @ gottagetbaked says
This fudge is exactly how I like all my desserts – easy to make so that I can get it in my belly faster! Thanks for joining in today’s Galentine’s Day party, Angie!
The Ninja Baker says
Yum! Love how deliciousness can come together so beautifully in minutes <3
YES, I would totally whip this up in a heartbeat! Happy Galentine’s AND Valentine’s Day, Angie!
Wow!!! I might even be tempted to make this!!! (Not much of a sweet tooth!)