- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (1 large bag)
- 2 (14 oz ) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag regular Valentines Day M&M Candies
- Valentine's Day Sprinkles
- Line a 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Create a double boiler by placing a metal or glass bowl over the top of a sauce pan.
- Fill the sauce pan with about 1/2 a cup of water. Bring the water to a simmer over medium heat. (There should be enough water in the pan to simmer but not enough to touch the top bowl.)
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and semi sweet chocolate chips to the top bowl.
- Heat the semi sweet chocolate chips mixture until the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth, stirring every minute or so.
- Pour the melted chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk mixture into the 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle a layer of sprinkles and M&Ms over the fudge.
- Let sit for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Cut into squares.