- Yield: 4 Turkey Caprese Croissants
- 4 large croissants
- 1 package of Deli Fresh BOLD Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast
- 1 large tomato
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 8 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon basil (or 1 tablespoon depending on your preference)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- For the basil garlic mayo:
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, basil and garlic. Mix well and season to taste.
- To build the sandwich:
- Cut the croissant in half and spread the basil garlic mayo onto each side of the croissant.
- Add a few pieces of Deli Fresh BOLD Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast to the bottom half of the croissant.
- Top the turkey with 2 fresh slices of mozzarella cheese. Top the mozzarella with a huge slice of tomato.
- Top the tomato with fresh spinach leaves and place the other half of the croissant on top of the spinach!