- Serves: 6-8 large servings
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (5.1oz)
- 1 can pineapple chucks in juice (20 oz)
- 1 large can peaches in juice (29 oz)
- 1 bag frozen strawberries (14 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 bananas
- Pour vanilla pudding mix into a medium bowl.
- Add in one cup of the juice from the pineapples and one cup of juice from the peaches. Whisk until smooth.
- In a large bowl, add the pineapple chunks, peaches, strawberries and blackberries.
- Pour pudding mixture over fruit and stir well.
- Place into the fridge for 8 hours or overnight.
- Slice bananas and add them before servings.