- Yield: Makes 10 cups
- 5 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 5 cups Wheat Chex Cereal
- 1 white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon peppermint
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Red and White Peppermint Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Pour the chex cereal into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the butter, white chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Microwave for 1 minute, remove from the microwave and stir. Microwave for 30 more seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of peppermint extract.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal and mix until all of the cereal is coasted.
- Divide cereal into two two 1-gallon bag. Add a cup of powdered sugar to each bag.
- Seal the bags and shake! Shake until all of he cereal is coasted with the powdered sugar!
- Spread the cereal onto 2 baking sheets that have been lined with waxed paper. Let the cereal sit until cool. Store in airtight container.