- Prep Time: 5m
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 2
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries (store bought or frozen from fresh!)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon Barlean\'s flax-chia-coconut seed blend
- 1/2 cup Stonyfield whole milk yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, finely chopped OR 1/4 cup white chocolate shavings OR 1/4 cup white chocolate syrup
- If using white chocolate chips, toss them into the blender and blend until finely crumbled.
- Toss everything into blender and blend until smooth.
- ** TIP - freeze sliced strawberries and sliced bananas beforehand so that your smoothie will be cold without needing ice.