- Yield: 50 small crackers
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and blend well. Blend until everything is well combined.
- Remove the dough from the food processor. Form into a ball. Place dough into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove dough from fridge. Lightly flour the working surface with whole wheat flour. Roll the dough out to about 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Using small cookies cutter or a sharp knife, either cut the dough into different shapes or into squares.
- Poke a hole in the middle of each cracker. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes.