- Yield: 12 Witch Hat Cookies
- 12 Fudge Stripe Cookies
- 12 Chocolate Kisses, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup Orange Icing
- To start, flip the cookie over to chocolate side.
- Next, Fill a piping bag or a plastic sandwich baggie with the orange icing. I just bought orange icing but you can totally make your own at home)
- Then, pipe an orange icing circle around the center of the cookie.
- Press an unwrapped chocolate kiss candy into the middle of the orange icing.
- Then use these little chocolate Witch Hat Cookies to top your favorite melting witch Halloween desserts!
- Or you can just set these out on a cake stand at your next Halloween Party! They\'re a cute little Halloween dessert all on their own!