Is the weather starting to get a little chilly where you are? The Weekly Meal Plan Week 35 has soup, comfort foods and pasta recipes galore!
How’s the weather where you are? I’ve got friends that are further south and west that are telling me that they’re still having temperatures in the 90s and up! Then I have friend that are north of me that are getting snow! SNOW! Snow in October! That’s crazy!
We’re back and forth here. Virginia and North Carolina can never really make up their minds on what they want the weather to be; some days it feels like winter and some days it feels like summer again.
Yesterday was a summer day, the day before was winter hoodie day.
So if you’re in an area that’s feeling the early bite of winter, you’re going to LOVE this week’s menu! We’ve got soup, comfort foods and pasta recipes for you!
Mmmm but that Salted Caramel Apple Pie below would be perfect no matter where you are!
- Southern Style Chicken and Dumplings – The Cooking Actress
- Hormel Pepperoni Quinoa Salad – Pies and Plots
- Slow Cooker Chicken Salad Sandwiches – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Cheese Tortellini Soup – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Crockpot Saucy Italian Chicken – The Pajama Chef
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Ham – Big Bear’s Wife
- French Onion Macaroni and Cheese – The Cooking Actress
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
The Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Foodtastic Mom | The Pajama Chef | Big Bear’s Wife
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Leave a Comment