This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
At 12:01 am this morning everything switched over from Halloween Festivities to Holiday Cheer!
I know a lot of my friends are ridiculously excited as they’ve been singing Christmas carols in their heads since September and I have to admit that I’m kind of looking forward to sprucing the apartment up with some holiday magic.
Well, not magic since that would be Halloween which we just left in the dust…
But Holiday decorating is going to be happening either way. I have a fireplace now (even if it’s a fake heater one) and I’m looking forward to being able to decorate a mantel again. I’m also looking forward to actually being able to hang stockings again too.
Ok but wait, look at me getting ahead of myself. We still need to get through Thanksgiving before we can move onto Christmas.
October = All Things Halloween
November = All Things Thanksgiving/All Things Fall
December = All Things Christmas
Yep, that’s how we’re going to work it around here. Today is November 1st which means I’m allowed to start my Fall decorating. The Fall wreath will go onto the door tomorrow and then I’ll try to tackle the rest of the place.
Also since today is November 1st I have to pause a second and send a special “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” to my sweet Crystal! Happy Birthday, Crystal!!!”
Haha sorry, sometimes you just have to pause and give shout-outs on the blog. You understand, right? 🙂
So let’s talk about these BBQ and Grape Jelly Crockpot Meatballs. I don’t know how things are around your parts but Slow Cooker Meatballs have always been popular around here. They’re a staple at Church Potlucks, they’re always served at Baby Showers and Bridal Showers around here and heck I even served them at my wedding reception. Everyone around here makes them, when I mentioned them to my best friend Nikki she said her sisters made them when she was younger too and that she loved them.
My mom made these Grape Jelly and BBQ Crockpot Meatballs last year for our Christmas dinner and my husband couldn’t get enough of them. I promised to make some for him and yeah…..I fell through on my promise. Well, I fell through until now.
When I found out that this week’s #SundaySupper was all about “Easy Holiday Entertaining” I thought that it would be the perfect time to make these Slow Cooker Meatballs for Thomas.
Now I know that if you’ve never made these or had these that you’ve probably thinking that I’ve lost my marbles by telling you that these are made with BBQ sauce and Grape Jelly; well the sauce is made with BBQ and Grape Jelly. Trust me, you only need three ingredients and a slow cooker and 3 hours to make these tasty meatballs. Also here is a little side note, the sauce it’s going to be super thick while they’re cooking but once you let them sit on “warm” for a little bit it will thicken up a little.
Now we have these meatballs at all types of gatherings and the next big thing that’s coming up is Thanksgiving! These would make the perfect appetizer for any Thanksgiving feast. Or set them out with the side dishes, either way everyone will love them.
BBQ and Grape Jelly Crockpot Meatballs
Need some more Easy Holiday Entertaining recipes? Look below!
- Caramel Coffee by Party Food & Entertaining
- Christmas Cranberry Mojitos by Our Good Life
- European-Style Hot Chocolate by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate by My San Francisco Kitchen
- Pomegranate Sangria by The Redhead Baker
- Spiced Hot Milk Brandy by Nosh My Way
- BBQ and Grape Jelly Crockpot Meatballs by Big Bear’s Wife
- Christmas Cranberry Dip by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Festive Shrimp Bites by The Freshman Cook
- Hot Crab Dip by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Krayl’s Easy Holiday Cheese Board by An Appealing Plan
- Mini Cheese Balls by Books n’ Cooks
- Pear Pancetta Goat Cheese Appetizer Bites by Food Done Light
- Beer Pull Apart Bread by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip by Table for Seven
- Shrimp Puffs by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Smoked Salmon Dip by Palatable Pastime
- Smoked Salmon Shooters by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Spiced Nuts by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- Tuscan White Bean and Sausage Dip by The Complete Savorist
- Ultimate Taco Dip by Momma’s Meals
Main and Side Dishes
- Fruited Wild Rice by Magnolia Days
- Harvest Roast Chicken with Grapes, Olives, and Potatoes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Holiday Seafood Fest (La Grande Zuppa del Costiera Amalfitana) by Monica’s Table
- Make ahead Parmesan Mashed Potatoes by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pasta With Duck Sugo by The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
Desserts and Baked Goods
- Apple Brown Betty by Curious Cuisiniere
- Apple Panna Cotta by Caroline’s Cooking
- Banana Coconut Lime Bundt Cake by Desserts Required
- Chocolate Sheet Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cinnamon Raisin Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Gluten Free Key Lime Tartlets by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Grown Up Peppermint Bark with Sambuca by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Microwave Carob Fudge by Pies and Plots
- Orange and Dark Chocolate Chunk Scones by The Texan New Yorker
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread by Ruffles & Truffles
Plus a No Stress Party Checklist and Recipes for Easy Entertaining by Sunday Supper
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.