Simple and wickedly tasty peanut butter Halloween eyeball Buckeyes are watching you! I’ve got the recipe for you and 3 different ideas for decorating them!
We decorated the new house for Halloween this past weekend.
I don’t know if I’ve ever been this in love with my Halloween decorations before. Normally we decorate the inside of the house.
Like A LOT.
This year though, we decorated the outside of the house with a witch and skeleton theme, then we decided to leave the inside simple with a few Halloween decorations woven into our fall decor that I already had up. With a little one in the house this year, well a little one that’s crawling around right now, I can’t really sit out a lot of stuff in the floor, or on end tables. He’ll just mess with everything haha and then my nerves will go crazy and yeah….
The heat and humidity may think that it’s still summer around here but the outside of my house screams Halloween witch’s cottage and the inside has been filled with hauntingly good Halloween treats.
Last week was #HalloweenTreatsWeek around the blog so there were a lot of fun Halloween desserts happening last week and I have some more planned out for the next few weeks too.
Eyeball Buckeyes are what you’re getting today.
You could call them EyeBall peanut butter balls. Eyeball Buckeyes sound better to me but I’m showing you how to make both.
Mainly because Buckeyes aren’t covered all the way with chocolate and peanut butter balls are.
These little peanut butter bites are easy to decorate with candy eyeballs or gummy eyeballs that you can find at most stores in the Halloween baking decorating sections.
“I always feel like somebody’s watching me.”
At least that’s what you’ll be thinking when you have these Eyeball Buckeyes sitting out.
I also wanted to share a third option with y’all.
You might not want to use gummy eyeballs or candy eyeballs so this is another idea for decorating them and it just used chocolate chips and red cookie decorating icing.
You could also use a red edible marker.
Everyone wants to celebrate Halloween this week! Here are some more fun Halloween recipes:
- All Hallow’s Eve Orange Cake by Family Around the Table
- All Eyes on You Pumpkin Peanut Cake Balls by Our Good Life
- Candy Calzones by Palatable Pastime
- Creamy Caramels by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Eyeball Buckeyes by Big Bear’s Wife
- Ghosts in the Graveyard Trifle by Cooking with Carlee
- Ghoul Fudge by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Halloween Layer Cake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mini Mummy Dogs by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mini Mummy Meatloaves by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pickled Brains by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Shrunken Head Punch by Kate’s Recipe Box
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!
Love it? Pin it!!