You know what I’m counting down to? October! haha I know, I mean I don’t want to completely skip over September since my brother is indeed getting married this month haha but after the wedding I’m more than happy to let September slip by!
We’re going to Disney for Halloween and I just can’t wait, y’all! I worked on my costume some more today and I’m so excited about it! You know what I haven’t done lately? I haven’t worked on a meal plan for the week…like in 2 weeks. I mean I’ve been posting the one here but I haven’t sat down and made one for us at home!
I know right! What’s wrong with me. I was suppose to go to the grocery store today and shop for the week and that just didn’t happen.
But thankfully we’ve got some good ideas this week lined up for the weekly meal plan on the blog so at least I’ll have a few ideas for this week!!
- Spicy Chickpea Bacon Burgers – The Pajama Chef
- Shrimp and Grilled Corn Tacos – Big Bear’s Wife
- Caramelized Onion and Roasted Garlic Pasta – The Cooking Actress
- Kale and Corn Salad for Pizza Night – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Sweet and Sour Chicken – The Spiffy Cookie
- Minestrone Risotto – Foodtastic Mom
- Lightened Up Cheesy Sausage Grits Breakfast Casserole – The Pajama Chef
- Homemade Dr. Pepper Flats – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
The Pajama Chef | Big Bear’s Wife | The Cooking Actress | Pies and Plots | The Spiffy Cookie | Foodtastic Mom
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Leave a Comment