- Hello friends! Come on in and pull up a chair as we prepare for Thanksgiving by sharing some of our favorite Thanksgiving desserts from around the web!
How’s the Thanksgiving menu planning going? Did you grab some great ideas from last week’s Meal Plan Monday? We had over 160 Thanksgiving side dish recipes linked up last week and I fell in love with so many of them!
This week’s Meal Plan Monday is all about Thanksgiving dessert recipes! So if you’ve got a great Thanksgiving day recipe be sure to link it up below! If you need a great Thanksgiving day dessert recipe, check them out below!
I can’t wait to see all of the sweet treats y’all link up.
- Holiday Fruit Salad from Southern Plate
- Cream Cheese Pecan Pie from Southern Bite
- Chocolate Pie from Big Bear’s Wife
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie from Julia’s Simply Southern
- Pineapple Coconut Poke Cake from A Southern Soul
Food Bloggers: Leave a link directly to the recipe you’d like featured below. Leave it here or on any of my co-host’s blogs and it will show up on all 5 host blogs. This post is emailed out to over 200k subscribers & promoted on all of our social media channels. Any non-recipe links will be removed and the account banned from future link ups.
Optional: Bloggers who link to this post in their submitted posts are eligible to be pinned to our Meal Plan Monday Board and featured here and on our social media channels.