We interrupt your regularly scheduled meal plan for the week to bring you a menu plan for Christmas instead!
These recipes would be great for Christmas Eve, a Holiday Party or Christmas Day!
If you haven’t started planning this would be perfect for you! However even if you have planned some things out, maybe you can add in some new ideas this year.
Ps. my Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake is in this list and it’s fantastic! It’s one of the easiest desserts that I make during the holiday season!
- Balin’s Spiced Beef Roast – The Spiffy Cookie
- Puff Pastry Chocolate Croissants – The Cooking Actress
- Green Bean Casserole Mashed Potatoes – Pies and Plots
- Mashed Potato Casserole – The Pajama Chef
- Sugared Cranberry Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Chocolate Peppermint Poke Cake – Big Bear’s Wife
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Cookies – The Cooking Actress
- Christmas Stollen Wreath – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!