Custom Photo Coasters!
I LOVE THESE!!!!! They were so easy and they are so personal and cute!
What You will need:
WhiteTissue Paper ( I got a pack of 40 sheets from the dollar store)
4″ x 4″ Tile (I got mine at Lowes for 28 Cents each)
4” x 4” Cork
Clear Acrylic Sealer
1. Cut a piece of tissue paper and tape it to a piece of card stock. Only tape the edges. This will help the tissue paper feed through the printer.
2. Print picture on tissue paper and then trim it to fit the tile. I did black and white photos but color will work as well.
3. Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the tile to make it sticky and then position your picture onto the tile.
4. Apply another thin coat of Mod Podg over the picture and tile and then let dry. Be very gentle when doing this as to not rip the picture.
5. After letting the Mod Podg dry you will spray it with acrylic sealer spray.
6. Let Dry 24 hours.
7. After it is dry, flip it over and use the permanent glue to glue the tile to the cork square. You may have to Trim the Cork, so do this before applying the glue.
Here are mine!
CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE A BIGGER IMAGE