This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Welcome to the new year! Weekly Meal Plan #1 for 2017 is ready for everyone and we’ve got some great recipes for you this week!
Happy New Year!!! Happy 2017! I know that last year was great for some and rough for others, but a new year is here! Along with the new year we’re starting the Weekly Meal Plan all over again! Every Sunday of the year I’ll be posting the Weekly Meal Plan with some other fantastic bloggers to give you some recipe ideas or the week!
I hope you love these recipes as much as we do!
- Cream Cheese Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Squash – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Chile Verde – Foodtastic Mom
- Cheesy Southwest Farro – The Pajama Chef
- Spinach and Black Bean Ravioletti Soup – Big Bear’s Wife
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Poulet en Papillote (Chicken in Parchment Paper) – The Cooking Actress
- Hearty Healthy Beef Stew – Pies and Plots
- Crustless Quiche Lorraine – The Spiffy Cookie
- Kentucky Apple Skillet Cake – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by: