Sundays seem to be the day over here on the blog where I not only share a week’s meal plan with y’all but I also find myself using Sunday to catch y’all up with what’s been going on around here.
Last week over here on BigBearsWife.com was pretty much dedicated to my time down in Florida at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Golf Resort & Spa! I told y’all all about the resort and then I got to spend some time chatting about the amazing spa down there.
You remember how when I was down there I was also dealing with a kidney stone? Well I’ve sill got it. Yep, I thought that for sure this awful thing would be gone by now, it’s not. This is seriously insane and it’s some of the worst pain that I have personally ever had to deal with. If you’ve had kidney stones before, I am so sorry that you’ve had to deal with that before! Awful, I tell ya!
But I’ve got a procedure on Wednesday to hopefully take care of mine, Saying that I’m terrified is a total understatement….I’m petrified.
However, I’ve got my fingered crossed that by Thursday I’ll be feeling some what better! Cross your fingers and pray for me!
Now onto this week’s meal plan…
- Whole Shrimp with Bacon and Collards – Big Bear’s Wife
- Eggplant Caponata Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- Mom’s Individual Meatloaves – Pies and Plots
- Breadcrumb Crusted Cod – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Ballpark Brat Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Mexican Stuffed Shells – The Spiffy Cookie
- Cheesy Skillet Au Gratin Potatoes – Big Bear’s Wife
- Oreo Ice Cream Pie – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!