This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Guess what! Ok, I know this probably isn’t a big deal but guess what I did today! I took a few hours today, after cleaning the apartment, to decorate the apartment for Halloween!!! YES! I know it’s still August, but hey….it’s only August for a few more days! Normally the household rule is that I start decorating for Halloween on October 1st. Well, last year I waited until October 1st to decorate and since I was out of town so much I didn’t get to enjoy them! So this year, I decided that I would up it a little and decorate starting September 1st.
But today, Thomas had to get up in the storage area to change a smoke alarm battery and decided to go ahead and grab the Halloween decorations while he was up there. Then, well….since the Halloween decorations were just sitting in the floor I just had to open them up.
Well, once I opened them up, I couldn’t stop myself. I had to decorate. So there it is. I started decorating for Halloween in August this year. haha.
So while I’m decorating, let’s get onto this weeks meal plan!
You’re going to love what we have picked out for you today!
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Beef Tacos – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chicken and Broccoli Au Gratin – Big Bear’s Wife
- Roasted Chickpea, Carrot, & Radish Salad with Lemon-Dijon Dressing – The Pajama Chef
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Healthy Baked Tuna Quinoa Cakes – Pies and Plots
- Chevre and Spinach Pizza with Truffle Honey-Goat Cheeses – The Cooking Actress
- Sugared Walnut Grape Salad – Foodtastic Mom
- Lemon-Lime Pistachio Bars – The Spiffy Cookie
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Weekly Meal Plan #27