This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Now grab the silk and husk at the top of the corn with an oven mitt and shake.
4 Minute Steamed Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of corn in the husk
- Oven Mitts
- Place corn in the microwave, still in the husk.
- Set the time, and microwave the corn 4 minutes for each ear of corn.
- After the corn has been microwaved, carefully remove the corn from the microwave with oven mitts. Be careful, it will be very hot.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice off the end of the corn.
- Grab the husk and silk at the top of the ear of corn and shake.
- The corn on the cob should slide right out, cooked and free of silk.
1 Ear of Corn = 4 minutes
2 Ears of Corn = 8 Minutes
3 Ears of Corn = 12 minutes
4 Ears of Corn = 16 minutes