Now grab the silk and husk at the top of the corn with an oven mitt and shake.
4 Minute Steamed Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of corn in the husk
- Oven Mitts
- Place corn in the microwave, still in the husk.
- Set the time, and microwave the corn 4 minutes for each ear of corn.
- After the corn has been microwaved, carefully remove the corn from the microwave with oven mitts. Be careful, it will be very hot.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice off the end of the corn.
- Grab the husk and silk at the top of the ear of corn and shake.
- The corn on the cob should slide right out, cooked and free of silk.
1 Ear of Corn = 4 minutes
2 Ears of Corn = 8 Minutes
3 Ears of Corn = 12 minutes
4 Ears of Corn = 16 minutes