This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
One of my favorite things during the fall is the State Fair… from the state fair I LOVE…LOVE.. LOVE the caramel dipped apples, so I decided to make some at home. My Mother and I made a day of it. It was a lot of fun, and we got some very cute and yummy treats out of it haha.
What you will need:
Apples (I used Golden Delicious apples)
2 bags of Caramels (covered about 6 apples)
Candies if you want to decorate 😉
1. Wash and dry apples. Take your Popsicle stick and insert one per apple into the top of the apple. (To create an apple on a stick)
2. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
3. Melt caramels according to pack directions in a big bowl.
4. Dip apples into caramel and use a spoon to make sure there is an even coat over the apples. Be careful the caramel will the HOT!
5. If you want candy on the apples; roll the dipped apple into the candies while the caramel is hot.
6. Place apples on the wax paper and let cool. Enjoy! 🙂