Chocolate and Red Velvet Cake Bites For Christmas
These were a major hit this year at the family gatherings. They are soo yummy!
I first learned of Cake Bites from Bakerella.com. They are awesome!!!
here is how to make them:
1 box cake mix (cook as directed on box)
16 ounces of cream cheese
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix the crumbled cake with the cream cheese. Mixing with your hands will be messy but it the best way to mix it.
3. Roll mixture into quarter size balls and lay on cookie sheet.
4. I can make about 50 per cake box.
5. Chill for several hours.
6. Melt chocolate per directions on package.
7. Dip Cake Balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm.