6 ounces milk chocolate chips ( I love the Ones from the Candy Section in the Hobby Stores)
2 tablespoons shortning
24 pretzels Sticks
2. Stir until smooth and combined.
3. Remove from heat, leaving mixture over hot water if using a double boiler.
4. If using microwave you may need to reheat if mixture gets too thick for dipping.
5. Dip each pretzel in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
6. Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and chill until firm.
I took sprinkles and Sprinkled the pretzels Sticks when they were still wet.!
Here are some other Ideas for covering the pretzels Sticks instead of Sprinkles:
Mini Chocolate Chips
Mini Peanutbutter Chips
Banana Chips Crushed
Have any more ideas let me know 🙂