A sweet little dessert that’s stuffed with a Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie filling! These Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls are ready in under 30 minutes!
It’s so nice to be back in the kitchen, y’all! I’ve made a few dinners and cooked breakfast for Thomas a few times since our little bear arrived but I haven’t really made anything for the blog since giving birth. Y’all, I just haven’t had the energy to test recipes, photograph recipes or work on blog posts.
I had a few recipes and blog posts written and scheduled for October before I went into labor, but this is the first one for November that I’ve actually made since I had him.
Yes, it’s a super simple recipe and I LOVE IT! It’s a great fall dessert and it’s ready in under 30 minutes. That’s about all the free time I have right now between resting when baby rests, feedings, household chores and just every day life with a baby.
These little pumpkin pie rolls are made with store bought crescent rolls but if you’re wanting to use homemade ones, you can try out this recipe from That Skinny Chick Can Bake for the rolls.
Actually there are a lot of homemade VS store bought ideas for this recipe. I pretty much used everything store bought because I wanted this to be a super quick kind of recipe but feel free to use store bought or homemade stuff.
If you’re looking for homemade pumpkin puree directions, you can find them here on my blog.
Or use canned pumpkin 🙂
A little mixing and 12 minutes in the oven and you’ve got a great little fall/Thanksgiving dessert
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls
- 3 rolls crescent roll dough
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (homemade or store bought)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- Orange Royal icing (homemade or store bought)
- Fall Leaf Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In the bowl, using an electric mixer (or a stand mixer), combine the cream cheese, and pumpkin puree.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add in pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon sugar and white sugar.
- Add in 1 egg and mix well.
- Open crescent rolls.
- Start at the large fat end, add 1 teaspoon of filling to the center of the dough and roll the crescent over the filling, pinching the sides together.
- Continue rolling up the crescent roll.
- Place rolls on a stoneware baking sheet or a metal sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cool. Drizzle rolls with orange icing and add fall sprinkles.
Love it? Pin it!