This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyCreations #CrispiestChicken #CollectiveBias
If you love ranch and chicken tenders you’ve found the best recipe for Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders right here! These chicken tenders are the crispiest baked chicken tenders I’ve ever made.
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I even send out free e-cookbooks too!
Recipe At Bottom of Post
Everyone is looking for the crispiest chicken when it comes to “fried” chicken tenders, and I’m here to share with you one of the best and crispiest chicken tenders recipes out there! Do you know what the secret ingredient is for getting the most amazing crispy chicken with an airy texture?
Argo® Corn Starch! That’s right, y’all! Argo® Corn Starch!
We’ve been using Argo® Corn Starch for years around here to thicken soups and make gravy. Plus, Argo® Corn Starch is what makes our famous Chocolate pie so perfect! We’ve even used Argo® Corn Starch to make slime at birthday parties. When I say that this product has endless possibilities and uses, I mean it! We use it all the time around here. You can also find some great recipes on the Argo website!
Now, I know you’ve probably seen corn starch used in a lot of Asian cooking for meats and vegetables, but you might not think about it when it comes to frying or baking chicken. Please put it on your radar for the next time you make deep fried chicken or oven fried chicken. It takes a good fried chicken recipe to the next level. The addition of Argo® Corn Starch makes the chicken extra crispy and gives it a great crunch.
Argo® Corn Starch is the leading corn starch brand with over 100 years of quality and trust over multiple generations.
What you’ll need for Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders:
- Argo® Corn Starch
- boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- dry ranch seasoning
- fresh parsley (optional)
How to make the best Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders:
Marinating the chicken in buttermilk and ranch seasoning is going to help lock in the moisture. Plus, it’s going to add some of that great ranch flavor to the chicken tenders.
Marinate the chicken!
Pour buttermilk and 1 ounce dry ranch seasoning mix into a gallon resealable bag.
Add the chicken tenders, close and place into fridge for 8-12 hours. I normally leave mine in the fridge overnight, but you could put it into the fridge in the morning and it could be ready by dinnertime.
Once the chicken is ready to bake, preheat oven to 425F.
In a second gallon sized resealable bag, add Argo® Corn Starch, flour, dry ranch seasoning mix and paprika. Shake to mix.
Add chicken tenders to the bag of Argo® Corn Starch mixture, close and shake to coat the tenders in the mixture.
Place butter on a foil lined, rimmed baking sheet. Place into oven and let butter melt.
Remove pan from oven and place chicken tenders on to the baking sheet.
Place tenders into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
I place my chicken tenders on then middle rack to bake.
Flip and bake for another 5 minutes.
Turn boiler on. Move chicken to top rack and broil chicken for 2 minutes, watching carefully to make sure it doesn’t burn.
Remove from oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce and fresh parsley. I love to dip these in ranch because I’m crazy about ranch, but my husband eats them plain, and our son loves to dip them in ketchup!
More side dish recipes to go with these chicken tenders:
Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup Argo® Corn Starch
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 ounces dry ranch seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons butter
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Pour buttermilk and 1 ounce dry ranch seasoning mix into a gallon resealable bag bag.
- Add chicken tenders, close and place into fridge for 8-12 hours.
- Once ready to bake, preheat oven to 425F.
- In a second gallon sized resealable bag, add Argo® Corn Starch, flour, dry ranch seasoning mix and paprika. Shake to mix.
- Add chicken tenders to the bag of Argo® Corn Starch mixture, close and shake to coat the tenders in the mixture.
- Place butter on a foil lined rimmed baking sheet. Place into oven and let butter melt.
- Remove pan from oven and place chicken tenders on to the baking sheet.
- Place tenders into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Turn boiler on and broil chicken for 2 minutes, watching carefully to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce and fresh parsley
Make sure butter is melted and HOT before adding chicken it it will have a hard time getting crisp
I love to see what your cooking from the blog!