This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
We’re celebrating all of the Disney Villains with this Disney Villain Charcuterie Board! It is a fun Disney Snack board to celebrate our favorite Villains for Halloween!
“This post and recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
Disney Love? Halloween Love? YES TO BOTH! We’re putting those two awesome loves together for this Disney Villain Charcuterie Board that I am in LOVE with.
I really like Charcuterie Boards aka fancy snack boards. I don’t make them often but it is super fun to pick a theme and put them together.
Well I should say that I don’t make fancy charcuterie boards a lot but I do make toddler friendly snack trays all the time. haha
My little boy loves to graze instead of eating big meals so we enjoy a good snack tray around here most days.
While most charcuterie boards has a mix of meats, cheeses, crackers, nuts and fruits; this is a dessert charcuterie board with some fruit tossed in!
Why You Should Make this Disney Villain Charcuterie Board…
- Perfect for a Disney Party or Halloween Party
- Great for anyone that loves Disney and Disney Villains
- Easy to put together
- Simple to customize with different themes or characters
Items you’ll need for each villain on the snack board:
Since there isn’t really a step by step cooking type of recipe needed for this Disney Villain Snack Board, I’ll list which villains I picked for my board and what food items I picked to represent them.
- Black Twizzlers (Ursula’s Tentacles)
- Purple Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip
- Red Seedless Grapes
- Green Seedless Grapes
- Green Marshmallow Cheesecake Apple Dip
- Green Gummy Frogs
- Candy Bone Sprinkles
- White and Black Pretzels
- Crushed Oreo Cookie version of this Mickey Mouse Cheesecake Dip
- Oreos sprayed with edible gold spray
- Green Chocolate Crocodiles
Queen of Hearts:
- Airhead Roses
- Red and White Chocolate Hearts
How to make a Disney Villain Charcuterie Board:
- Pick a board
All great snacks need a Charcuterie Board to be displayed on.
I bought this particular board at Marshalls and I love it. This Wooden Board with Metal Handles on Amazon is similar to mine.
Places like Marshalls have some lovely boards like this but you can also find wooden boards and Porcelain Serving Platters online.
- Pick a theme and buy ingredients
So for this board, we’re doing a Disney Villain theme and now it is on to the ingredients for the board.
I made some treats and bought some!
- Treats I bought and used “as is”:
Red Seedless Grapes
Green Seedless Grapes
Green Gummy Frogs
Candy Bone Sprinkles
- Treats I made:
- Purple Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip Green Marshmallow Cheesecake Apple Dip
- Making the Dips:
For this board, I used the same cheesecake dip recipe for all three dips, which is my favorite cheesecake dip recipe, and just changed them up a bit for each bowl.
Cruella DeVille got the cheesecake dip with crushed oreos on top
Ursula got the cheesecake dip with a few drops of purple food coloring and mermaid sprinkles
The Evil Green got the cheesecake dip with green food coloring to mimic her poison
- Set out the dip bowls
Set out the bowls for the dips before adding anything else. This will help you get an idea of where you want to put things.
- Start building the dessert board
Now it is just a matter of adding everything to the board. It may take a bit of moving and shifting but start one side or in the middle and just add your items.
White and Black Pretzels – White Pretzels Dipped 1/2 way into black melting chocolate
Crushed Oreo Cookie version of this Mickey Mouse Cheesecake Dip
Oreos sprayed with edible gold spray for the Golden Pirate Coins
Green Chocolate Crocodiles made with green melting chocolate and this crocodile mold
Roses made from Airhead Candy
Red and White Chocolate Hearts made with melting chocolate and this heart mold
Frequently Asked Questions
I made them! I used my printer and my Cricut Maker to print them and cut them out but you could also just print them out from online (google) and cut them out by hand if you wanted to use them on your board.
More Disney Halloween recipes:
- Jack Skellington Apple Slices
- Poison Apple Cake Pops
- Jack Skellington Macarons
- Mickey Pumpkin Marshmallow Cereal Treats
SPONSORED ITEMS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
Disney Villain Charcuterie Board
Love the recipes that you’re finding here but worried about misplacing them? Sign up for my newsletter above for new recipes every week OR make sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest account so it’s always easy to find!
Love it? Pin it!
Check out all of these great #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes for today
- Disney Villain Charcuterie Board from Big Bear’s Wife
- Grave Yard Snack Mix from Semi Homemade Recipes
- Jelly Filled Ghost Donuts from Jen Around the World
- Cake Top Forward Halloween Cake from Pint Sized Baker
- Witch Finger Pretzels from Fresh April Flours
- Caramel Apples from Devour Dinner
- Easy Frankenstein Cupcakes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Halloween Haunted Fault Line Cake from The Redhead Baker
- Blood & Guts Cinnamon Rolls from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Bloody Vampire Cherry Floats from Cookaholic Wife
- Candy Corn Cookies from Eat Move Make
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods from House of Nash Eats
- Friday the 13th Pancakes from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Spider Donuts from The Flour Handprint
- Haunted House Cake from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Peanut Butter Ghost Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Apple Spice Cake Donuts from It’s Shanaka
- Pumpkin Patch Cookie Cups from Sweet Beginnings
- Candy Corn Butterfinger Bark from Pastry Chef Online
- Spiderweb Cheesecake from The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mummy Cookies from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Oozing Red Velvet Cake from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Black Velvet Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Monster Burgers from An Affair from the Heart
- Spider Web Soup (Roasted Pumpkin Tomato Soup) from I am a Honey Bee
- Candy Corn Fudge from Back To My Southern Roots
- Dark Chocolate Black Cat Cookies from Savory Moments
- Three Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies from Our Good Life
- Binx Marshmallow Fudge Brownies from For the Love of Food
Welcome!!! It is almost Halloween which means it is time for this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipe and giveaway event!!
#HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For the 4th annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 28 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week!
Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we’re sharing!
Prize #1 from Dixie Crystals
41 Pieces Silicone Bakeware Set
3 Piece Halloween Silicone Spatula Set
Nordic Ware Haunted Skull Cakelet Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsor to winner, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 11th – October 15th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 1 (ONE) prize pack and therefore we will have a total of 1 (ONE) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing brand sponsors: Dixie Crystals that provided a prize pack for our giveaways and also sent some samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.