This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Having a sweet summer party this year or looking for ideas for a Mermaid Party? This Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip is perfect for fruit, cookies, pretzels and chocolate mermaid tails! All of the Mermaid lovers in your life will love this sweet treat!
“This recipe was created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”
Today is the last day of this year’s #SummerDessertWeek so I wanted to end things on a super sweet note with this Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip!
I’ve been making cheesecake marshmallow dip for a few years ever since my sister in law, Meghan, taught me how to make Orange Marshmallow Dip. I changed it up a bit to turn it into a cheesecake dip and it’s one of my favorite sweet treats for parties now!
I’m sticking to this weeks Mermaid theme and sharing this easy Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip with y’all to close out the week!
Let’s just drive right into it!
What you need for Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip:
- marshmallow fluff
- cream cheese, softened
- vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- Mermaid Sprinkles and Sea Splash Sprinkle Mix from Sweets and Treats
- Chocolate Mermaid Tails, Strawberries and Graham Crackers for dipping
(Full recipe below)
How to make Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip:
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the marshmallow fluff and cream cheese until smooth. Mix in vanilla and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Sprinkle with Mermaid Tail Sprinkles and Mermaid colored sprinkles.
Serve with Chocolate Mermaid Tails, Strawberries, Graham Crackers and anything else you like!
Speaking of Chocolate Mermaid Tails…
I used this Kit that Wilton sent to me!
This is what the mermaid tail mold looks like.
You don’t have to make these for the Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip but I think they’re super cute to have with it.
Just fill the mold with melted candy melts, place it into the fridge for about 10 minutes and then pop the Mermaid tails out. That’s it! Just a few minutes of melting and chill time and you’ve got cute little Mermaid tails to go along with this fun Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip!
SPONSORED ITEMS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
- Dixie Crystals – Powdered Sugar & Granulated Sugar
- Adam’s Extract – Vanilla Extract
- Sweets and Treats – “Sea Splash” Mix and Purple Mermaid Tails
- Wilton – Candy Melts, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit
Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip
Love it? Pin it!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts:
- No Churn Mango Ice Cream from Daily Dish Recipes
- Loaded Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert from Who Needs A Cape?
- Strawberry Cream Ice Box Cake from Palatable Pastime
- No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Ice Cream Torte with Crunchy Crumby Center from Family Around the Table
- Banana Cream Pie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
No Bake Treats:
- Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip from Big Bear’s Wife
- Orange Creamsicle Crunch Bars from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Buckle from Pastry Chef Online
- Mermaid Cheesecake from 4 Sons R Us
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars from Back To My Southern Roots
- Black Forest Cheesecake from Sweet Beginnings
- Blackberry Cobbler from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Triple Berry Biscuit Trifle with Honey Whipped Cream from Nik Snacks
- Summer Berry Trifle from Nancie’s Table
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summer time event is filled with some down right amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we’ve got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y’all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
There are 45 incredible bloggers participating in this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event! Thanks to those bloggers, we have over 168 summer time sweet treat recipes being shared this week! Grab a few recipes to try out and don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!
Scroll down to take a look!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
Prize #4 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Round Springform Pan & an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Square Springform Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 7th – July 14th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Anolon ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.