We’ve been watching Halloween movies on and off for the past few days. ABC Family is running their 13 days of Halloween movies and I’m trying to catch as many as possible.
This past weekend we watched “The Nightmare Before Christmas”, “Corpse Bride”, “Paranorman” and “Hocus Pocus”.
I mean seriously how can one ever think about celebrating Halloween without Hocus Pocus!
Well, since we’re still counting down the final days til Halloween and I’ve yet to unpack one single box of Halloween decorations I thought that we should probably keep celebrating on the blog. I mean it’s only right that I celebrate Halloween somewhere!
#THEHALLOWEENPROJECT is still going on so I just wanted to show you these Easy Ghost Cupcakes that Liz from Hoosierhomemade.com made for The Halloween Project! These would be just perfect for your Halloween dessert table!
Plus, have you seen how easy they are?! You’re going to love them.
Fly on over to Liz’s blog and grab the recipe right now!
Looking for more Halloween Treats? Here are some other Spooky Halloween Recipes from #THEHALLOWEENPROJECT!
- Easy Bat Cupcakes from me – Big Bear’s Wife
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Bloody Good Cheesecake from Sugar Dish Me
- Spooky Spiderweb Cake from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Pumpkin Toffee Cookies from Lemons for LuLu
- Monster Cookie Bars from A Cedar Spoon
Leave a Comment