Angie (yes we have the same name haha), said that this is one of her favorite soups from a local restaurant in Wichita.
**Side Note.. My cousin is in Wichita right now, she’s in the Air Force and I am so proud of her, Hi Rachel!!!**
FRENCH TOMATO PUMPKIN SOUP
- 1 large can of pumpkin puree
- 2 small cans of tomato paste
- 4 cups of water
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 fresh minced garlic clove
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything into a stockpot. Whisk together.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat. Let boil 15 minutes.
- If the soup is to thick add a little water.