This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Angie (yes we have the same name haha), said that this is one of her favorite soups from a local restaurant in Wichita.
**Side Note.. My cousin is in Wichita right now, she’s in the Air Force and I am so proud of her, Hi Rachel!!!**
FRENCH TOMATO PUMPKIN SOUP
- 1 large can of pumpkin puree
- 2 small cans of tomato paste
- 4 cups of water
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 fresh minced garlic clove
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything into a stockpot. Whisk together.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat. Let boil 15 minutes.
- If the soup is to thick add a little water.