Melted chocolate and candy skeletons decorate fresh apple slices for a tasty Halloween treats that kids and adults will love! You’ll love how easy these Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices are to make and decorate too!
Simple Halloween desserts are the best, aren’t they! These Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices are so fun to make and you can decorate them however you want!
I love chocolate covered apples and while you can dip whole apples and decorate them the same way. You’re going to get the same great taste with these Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices but these are easier and you can make them for your friends and family for a party or dessert plate!
What you’ll need:
- Chocolate Candy Coating
- Crushed Chocolate Sandwich cookies
- Chocolate Skeletons or Candy Skeletons
I made these Chocolate candy skeletons using a skeleton candy mold and melting lime green candy coating wafers but you can use candy skeletons from the store if you don’t want to make your own.
However, making candy skeletons with a plastic mold doesn’t take too long.
Then it’s just a matter of dipping the apple slices into the melted chocolate candy coating and topping them with crushed chocolate cookies for dirt as well as the candy skeletons!
Ps. here is a little tip when you’re making these fun Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices – after you slice the apples and before you dip them, use a paper towel to lightly blot the apple slices until their semi-dry. This will make it easier for the chocolate to stick to them.
Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices
More wickedly spooky #HalloweenRecipes
- Ghost Cheddar Popcorn by Palatable Pastime
- Graveyard Chocolate Apple Slices by Big Bear’s Wife
- Graveyard Cookie Dip by Our Good Life
- Halloween Crunch by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Halloween Haystacks by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Halloween Muddy Buddies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Monster Marshmallows by Family Around the Table
- Monster Mash Cookies by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Mummy Brownies by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Shrimp on the Brain Dip by Cooking with Carlee
- Boozy Graveyard Chocolate Pumpkin Rum Cupcakes by Daily Dish Recipes
- Vampire Victim Cocktail by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Love it? in it!