When my box of Manwich arrived, BigBear was more excited than I was. I told him that I was sorry that he couldn’t have any but I’d invite the family over for Sloppy Joes and I’d make him some homemade Manwich without the onions and peppers. But after reading the backs of the cans he thought he might be able to give it a shot.
We invited some of the family over for dinner and got to work making the Manwich. Which actually doesn’t really take any work at all. I had really forgotten how quick it is to make Sloppy Joes.
All you have to do it brown the hamburger, drain the grease and then add in the Manwich. Make sure that everything is hot and then it’s ready to serve. It might have taken up a whole 15 minutes to make all three cans of Manwich. Now that’s a quick dinner!
We wore our Manwich bibs with smiles as we feasted on Sloppy Joe, baked beans, white cheddar mac and cheese and chips! We had 3 Manwich varieties to sample!
- Thick and Chunky
- BigBear, Mom and I enjoyed the Original
- Dad was a tie between Bold & Thick and Chunky
- My brother liked the Bold
So why am I telling you about our dinner? Well I’m telling you about it for three reasons:
- It was really, really good and I wanted to share.
- It was so super easy to make, dinner was ready in less than 15 minutes
- I have a giveaway for you! You can enter to win a great prize pack from Manwich!
- 1 sample of each of the three Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce varieties
- 4 mess-friendly Manwich bibs (1 for each member of the family)
- 1 Manwich wooden spoon
- 1 Calphalon saucepan
- Mess-free wipes
- $30 gift card for groceries
Giveaway ends on August 17th at 11:59 EST. Winner will be choose at random. I did receive the same prize pack to review and as always the opinions in this post are 100% mine. Open to US Residents only