Ready for a dinner that can be ready in about 45 minutes or less? You can stuff these Loaded Chicken Stuffed Potatoes with any veggies you want!!!
I’m so excited to be sharing these Loaded Chicken & Steak Stuffed Potatoes with y’all.
They’re kind of like the Stuffed Potatoes that they served at the restaurant I use to work at and they were always a hit!
These can be Chicken Stuffed Potatoes, Steak Stuffed Potatoes, Veggie Stuffed Potatoes, Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes, Pork Stuffed Potatoes…you get the idea.
Ingredients For Loaded Chicken Stuffed Potatoes:
- Baking Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- bacon bits
- diced carrots
- chopped broccoli
- shredded cheese
- diced chicken or (diced steak) cooked
Ingredient amounts and entire recipe directions in recipe card below with print option!
What Kind Of Potatoes Do You Use for Stuffed Potatoes?
When I make these chicken stuffed baked potatoes, I use Russet Baking Potatoes. They’re tasty and have enough space for all of those wonderful veggies and pieces of chicken.
What Are Some Other Protein Options For Stuffed Potatoes?
Of course you can leave these as just veggie stuffed potatoes but if you’re looking for more toppings to add, try these:
- Grilled Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Nuggets
- Pulled BBQ
- Steak Cubes
- Taco Meat
What Vegetables Do You Stuff These Potatoes With?
I like to use carrots and broccoli when I make these Chicken Stuffed Potatoes but you can try out different variations!
How To Make Loaded Chicken Stuffed Potatoes:
After you’ve seasoned and baked those potatoes, slice them open lengthwise. Push sides of potato inwards to open potato up. *potato will be hot*
Add some butter and fill those potatoes with veggies and cooked chicken.
Sprinkle on some bacon and cheese.
Broil until cheese is melted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Of course! Just leave the meat off (you could add crispy tofu), and make sure to use vegan butter and vegan cheese. That would also make this recipe dairy-free.
More Potato Recipes:
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- How to Cook Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- How To Roast Potatoes in the Oven
- Loaded Mac and Cheese Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 2 Baking Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/4 cup diced carrots, steamed or boiled
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli, steamed or boiled
- 6 ounces shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup diced chicken or (diced steak) cooked
- Prick each potato with a fork. Rub each potatoes with a few tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with salt and pepper. Place the potatoes on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes. Flip the potatoes over and microwave for 4 minutes.
- Check the middles of the potatoes, potatoes should be soft through the entire potato. If the potato is still a little hard, microwave for 1 minute and check again. Repeat until soft.
- Turn broiler of oven on now.
- Slice top of potato lengthwise. Push sides of potato inwards to open potato up. *potato will be hot*
- Add a little butter to the inside of the potato. (optional)
- Fill potato with chicken (or steak) and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese and top with bacon bits.
- Put under broiler for 30-45 seconds or until cheese is melted. Serve Hot.
**Tip** This is great for using up leftover chicken or steak. If I don't have leftover chicken or steak, I chop up small pieces of chicken and steak and cook them in a frying pan for a few minutes until done. Buy pre-cooked chicken, packaged or rotisserie, to save time as well. Boil or steam broccoli and carrots together to save time as well.