This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
I don’t have the responsibility of making dinner for a family that includes children just yet. One day but not right now. Right now, it’s just BigBear and I. Although, feeding BigBear is kind of like feeding a lot of little kids at once….. so I understand haha. Just kidding honey 😉
Even though I’m not rushing around homework and after school activity schedules just yet, I still try to keep dinner preparation under an hour. After all, BigBear and I both work all day and don’t normally get home until around 6, if we’re lucky. So if I take longer than an hour or so to make dinner, we don’t get to eat until late and then I feel like our whole evening is one big blur. And to be honest that kinda stinks.
Don’t get me wrong, some nights I may want to cook longer than an hour, but these are normally nights where I want to practice a recipe or BigBear has fire department meetings or whatever. Nights where my plan is to literally be in the kitchen all evening.
Nicole from Daily Dish Recipes is hosting this week’s #SundaySupper and we’re sharing Back to School Recipes. Recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. Everyone, parent or not can benefit from those kind of recipes. Right?
I’m sharing these Loaded Chicken & Steak Stuffed Potatoes for this week’s #SundaySupper post. They’re kind of like the Stuffed Potatoes that they served at the restaurant I use to work at. haha I know, I use their food a lot as inspiration for post. I can’t help it. I never thought I’d say that I missed that place. It’s weird. I can’t get their food anymore so I have to make it.
These can be Chicken Stuffed Potatoes, Steak Stuffed Potatoes, Veggie Stuffed Potatoes….. humm… Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes, Pork Stuffed Potatoes, Pasta Stuffed Potatoes………….ok…. that might be a little weird. But that could actually be really good….high on the carbs but good haha. Ok, I don’t think I’ll be making Pasta Stuffed Potatoes, but you get the idea.
I love all things chicken. BigBear will eat chicken, but he’s more of a steak guy.
So I made a steak potato for him 🙂
Loaded Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
Join us this week Around the Family Table for #SundaySupper! That fun starts at 3pm EST with these fabulous recipes being showcased and ends with our #SundaySupper live chat at 7pm EST.
- Greek Dogs by Supper For a Steal
- Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad by Magnolia Days
- Double Duty Fajita Chicken: Nachos Supreme and Enchiladas by Doggie at the Dinner Table
- Zucchini, Corn and Bacon Crepes by Vintage Kitchen
- Oregon Shrimp Quesadillas by Pescetarian Journal
- Korean omelet rice by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Lemon Dillled Salmon Croquette Burgers by Granny’s Southern Cooking
- Gluten Free Pepper Steak with Rice by No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Crispy Ravioli in Cherry Tomato Sauce by Shockingly Delicious
- BLT Soup & grilled cheese sandwich by Meal Planning Magic
- Korean Pan-Fried Fish by Kimchi Mom
- Stove top mac ‘n cheese by Gotta Get Baked
- Deconstructed Enchiladas by In the Kitchen with KP
- Croque Monsieurs by Juanita’s Cocina
- Summer Squash and Mushroom Quesadillas by Chocolate Moosey
- Seared Lamb on a bed of Mashed potatoes with Artichoke Hearts by Cooking Underwriter
- Creamy Kale Pesto by Webicurean
- Baked Spanish Tortilla by Happy Baking Days
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Pizza by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Chicken Pasta with Spinach and Beans by The Lemon Bowl
- Tomato Pie by My Catholic Kitchen
- Shredded Chicken in Peanut Sauce Tacos w/ Corn & Zucchini Sauté by GirliChef
- Tomatillo Chicken Stew by Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Pollo a la Crema by La Cocina de Leslie
- Baked Tilapia Fish Tacos by Home Cooking Memories
- Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Yogurt Dill sauce and a Greek Salad by Noshing with the olands
- Wagon Wheel Pasta with Pancetta & Peas by Chelsea’s Culinary Indulgence
- Lemon & Dill Shrimp Pasta w/ Oven Roast Corn by Mama, Mommy, Mom
- Ricotta – Tofu Tomato Toasts by Yummy Smells
- One Pot Spicy Asian Chicken and Rice by Hezzi D
- Turkey Italian Brown Rice Casserole by Momma’s Meals
- Flatbread Pizza with Cilantro Garlic Sauce by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Kung Pao Shrimp by Mangoes and Chutney
- Cashew Chicken Stir-fry by Diabetic Foodie
- Chicken Bacon Avocado Quesadillas by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Roasted Butternut Lo Mein by The Meltaways
- Potluck Casserole with Cornbread Stuffing by Cindy’s Recipes & Writings
- Jerk Chicken Chili by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Loaded Chicken and Steak Stuffed Potatoes by Big Bears Wife
- Steamed Tofu Serve with Fried Mix Vegetables by My Trial’s in the Kitchen
- Pasta with sausage and cherry tomatoes by Tora’s Real Food
- Chicken Ravioli with Peas and Bacon by Daddy Knows Less
- Chorizo Tomato Pasta with a Creamy Sauce by Avocado Pesto
- Quick N Easy Thai Coconut Shrimp Stir Fry by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Whole Wheat Pizza with Hummus & Fresh Greens by Family Spice
- Speedy ‘n Spicy Shrimp Pasta. Will be dinner this Friday by The Weekend Gourmet
- End of Summer Grilled Peach and Chicken Salad by Sustainable Dad
- Teriyaki Tuna Bowl by Family Foodie
- Weeknight Stir Fry by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Baked Egg with Mushrooms and Bacon by Pippi’s in the Kitchen Again
- Taco Bake by Daily Dish Recipes
- Fried Rice and Black Beans by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Chicken with Broccoli, Sun-dried Tomatoes and Bow Ties by That Skinny Chick Can Bake