This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
So many great ideas for y’all this week!
I know I feel like I say that all the time but I guess it’s because I really so love all of the recipes that we’ve been sharing with y’all though the meal plans here on BigBearsWife.com
But this week, you’ll find TWO of my recipes in the meal plan!
My 5 Ingredient Ravioli Soup makes an apperance on Tuesday and my super popular Blueberry Pie Sugar Cookies round out the week as the dessert of choice! There is a good reason why too, it’s one of the best cookies that you’ll find on this blog!
Let’s get this meal plan started!
- Pumpkin Chicken Meatballs with Spaghetti Squash – The Pajama Chef
- 5 Ingredient Ravioli Soup – Big Bear’s Wife
- Spicy Peanut Butter Chicken – The Cooking Actress
- Classic Homemade Guacamole – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Black Bean & Chorizo Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Apple Butter Glazed Pork Tenderloin – Foodtastic Mom
- Chocolate Baked Oatmeal – The Pajama Chef
- Blueberry Pie Sugar Cookies – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by: