Happy Mother’s Day!!
Happy Mother’s Day! Happy Mother’s Day to my mom and Thomas’ mom. Happy Mother’s day to my best friends, friends, cousins and aunts. Happy Mother’s Day to those step mothers that step up and love someone like their own. Happy Mother’s Day to Aunts/Cousins/Friends that take on mommy roles. Happy Mother’s Days Puppy Moms and Kitty Moms. Happy Mother’s Day to those who pray every day to be a mom. <3
I won’t keep you today with tales of the weekend or week day plans. Just wanted to pop in for a few minutes and post this week’s meal plan and recipes! I hope you’re all having a fantastic day!!
I’ve still got to get my menu planned out for the week, even though we all know that I’m awful about doing it! I hope that the more I post of these Weekly Meal Plans the better I’ll get about planning our own meals haha. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the entire week planned out so that it wasn’t a big debate or question of what’s for dinner as soon as you get off work during the week?
- One Pot Mexican Rice Casserole – The Cooking Actress
- Mushroom Quinoa Soup – Pies and Plots
- Smoky Chipotle Quinoa Burgers – The Spiffy Cookie
- Raspberry Grilled Chicken Salad with Candied Cayenne Almonds – Foodtastic Mom
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Asian Turkey Meatballs with Carrot Rice – The Pajama Chef
- Hunt’s Classic Skillet Lasagna – Big Bear’s Wife
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Tater Tots – The Cooking Actress
- Flourless Triple Peanut Butter Cookies – Pies and Plots
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!