This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Back a few weeks ago when a HUGE box of Taylor’s Gold Pears showed up to my office I was more than “a little happy”…. I was ecstatic! I’ve always enjoyed pears but I’ve never actually taken the time to make recipes with them, but after this special delivery I had dozens of pears to cook and bake with!
But what to make? I didn’t have a clue. I’ve always just ate pears “as is”. I’d never really taken the time to incorporate them into any recipes. So I turned to my family and friends; I asked them what they would make with all of these pears and almost every single person said “Pear Pie”. I have gotten more into pie making over the past year or two so I figured that I’d give it a whirl.
Visit Taylor Gold’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/TaylorsGoldPear
During the summer the summer, pears and apples abound in New Zealand. When you see New Zealand pears and apples in the stores they’re super-fresh and ready to eat. That’s why a bunch of us have teamed up to come up with a bunch of delicious summer recipes featuring New Zealand pears and apples! Today, we’re focusing on summer pear recipes so make sure to check them all out below!! Also make sure to follow along all summer on social media using #loveNZfruit for more awesome recipes!
- Grilled Pears Filled with Caramel and Chocolate by Cook the Story
- Cranberry Pear Scones with Orange Glaze from It’s Yummi!
- Pickled Pear Sorbetto by Pastry Chef Online
- Spicy Grilled Pear Ketchup by Cooking with Books
- Mini Pear and Blackberry Pies by Big Bear’s Wife
- Chocolate Dipped Pear Popsicles by Around My Family Table
- Pear Caramelized Onion and Brie Bites by Real Housemoms
- White Chicken Naan Pizza with Sauteed Pears & Gorgonzola by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Muddled Pear Moscow Mule by Doughmesstic
- Pear Gorgonzola Easy Ravioli by Nutmeg Nanny
May 29 at 8pm EST
Please join us as we’ll be sharing recipes, giving away Visa gift cards and giving out fun pear swag!
This post and recipe is #sponsored by Taylor’s Gold Pears. As always, all words and opinions are my own 🙂 Always have been and always will be 🙂