This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! Sometimes I even send out free e-cookbooks too!
Today is a little over cast and rainy and I’m still craving these Nutella Cool Whip Popsicles. I’m probably really just craving them because they’re made of Nutella & Cool Whip, they’re already made and in the freezer and I’m lazy.
Nutella, Milk and Cool Whip. That’s all you need for these pops! I love Cool Whip and I always have to buy extra when I buy it for a recipe because the first tub is totally going to be inhaled by the spoonful. I just can’t help it. It’s freaking awesome.
So since I use pudding and cool whip to make pudding pops, I figured it would be great for these!
While I’m all about Cool Whip, my brother is the Nutella lover of the family!
Nutella Cool Whip Popsicle
- 1 cup whole
- 1 cup cool whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- In a mixer, combine the milk and cool whip.
- Add in the nutella and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into mold and freeze for 6-10 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the mold under warm water to loosen the pops.
- If you just pull hard on the sticks they will come out without the popsicle!
- Loosen them with the warm water to the point where they easily slide out of the molds.
*PLEASE NOTE that I have not tried this with the homemade substitutions*