Want recipes delivered right to your inbox? Sign up here! I send out free e-cookbooks too!
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
Nutella, Milk and Cool Whip. That’s all you need for these pops! How do you feel about Cool Whip? I LOVE adding cool whip to puddings for desserts and for pudding pops! So since I use pudding and cool whip to make pudding pops, I figured it would be great for these!
Quick Glance at ingredients Nutella Popsicles:
- whole milk
- Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Cool Whip
(amounts in recipe card below)
How to make Nutella Popsicles at home:
Let’s start off by gathering our ingredients and supplies together.
Of course you’ll need the milk, Nutella and Cool Whip but you’ll also need a Popsicle Molds and Popsicle sticks. You don’t have to use the same ice cream mold as this one but I love the classic look of these. You can use any ice cream mold you want.
We use to use Dixie Cups and Popsicles sticks to make popsicles when we were kids.
In a mixer, combine the milk and cool whip.
Add in the Nutella and whisk until smooth.
We don’t need to really whip this to be super thick like ice cream, just make sure it is all combined and smooth.
Pour into mold and freeze for 6-10 hours.
When ready to serve, run the mold under warm water to loosen the pops.
If you just pull hard on the sticks they will come out without the popsicle!
Loosen them with the warm water to the point where they easily slide out of the molds.
More awesome popsicle recipes:
Nutella Cool Whip Popsicle FAQ:
- I’m allergic to tree nuts, can I use something else instead of Nutella? Yes! Any chocolate spread will work for this recipe.
I love to see what you’re cooking from the blog!
Nutella Cool Whip Popsicle
**DISCLAIMER – Nutella is made with Hazlenuts! Nutella is NOT SAFE for anyone with a TREE NUT ALLERGY.
You can also use a nut free chocolate spread in place of Nutella in this recipe!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cool whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- In a mixer, combine the milk and cool whip.
- Add in the nutella and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into mold and freeze for 6-10 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the mold under warm water to loosen the pops.
- If you just pull hard on the sticks they will come out without the popsicle!
- Loosen them with the warm water to the point where they easily slide out of the molds.
*PLEASE NOTE that I have not tried this with the homemade substitutions*
Love it? Pin it!