(Printable Recipe Here)
Semi-Sweet Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Milk Chocolate and Peanut Butter Morsels, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture and reserve for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crust.
Mix cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth. Pour over crust and morsels in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping and remaining morsels.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars
Yields: 6-8 servings