This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Halloween is almost here!!! It’ll be here in less than 3 weeks! Are you ready? I kind of am. Not really, but getting there! Halloween is pretty much one of my favorite holidays. Does help that that favorite color is Orange and what’s Halloween without Orange?!? haha BigBear says that I love it so much because it’s the one day out of the year that I can take my true form (a witch) and no one notice… LOL oh Big Bear…. be glad I love you so much 😉
I’ve got a Sweet…. I mean…. Spooky Halloween recipe for you!!
An awesome Halloween Box that showed up on my doorstep a few weeks ago, packed full of Halloween goodies from Kraft. I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning! I pulled everything out and just fell in love with the Pumpkin Marshmallows and the Jello Jiggler mold!
After a little brainstorming, I decided to use them to make these Spooky Marshmallow Filled Chocolates!
I love all of the shapes that are in the Jello Jiggler mold! Bat, Cats, Ghost, Pumpkins and Witches! These are so easy to make and rather impressive if I do say so myself.
I’m thinking about making some more and boxing them up as Halloween treats for some lucky family members haha 🙂
Happy Haunting! Check out all of the spooky Halloween recipes and crafts on this website!!
Spooky Marshmallow Filled Chocolates
Sorry! This Giveaway has ended!
Now let’s talk about this Spook-Tacular Halloween With Kraft Giveaway for a second! Kraft not only sent me a Halloween goodie box but they’ve also got one for me to giveaway to you! 🙂 Let’s go over what’s in this prize pack!
- NEW! JET-PUFFED MARSHMALLOW (PumpkinSpiceMALLOWS, GhostMALLOWS JUMBO PumpkinMALLOWS): JET-PUFFED is celebrating Halloween with three holiday inspired varieties. Have Fun with Your Yum by visiting their Facebook Community to get recipes, coupons, new product news and tips!
- Halloween OREO cookies Check out the dressed up orange creme OREO cookies this season. You can find “Boo-rific” shapes on the side of each OREO cookie: a witch, pumpkin, ghost, black cat or bats. OREO is also excited to show off refreshed packaging for Halloween—with a group of witches brewing up the orange creme!
- NEW! VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (Au Gratin and Bacon Scalloped): In between those snacks and sweets, make sure you check out the smooth & creamy Liquid Gold of VELVEETA cheese sauce on 100% real potatoes. This will be a side dish the whole family will be sure to love.
- NEW! PHILADELPHIA Indulgence Cinnamon and Dulce de Leche Dive into two new flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence, Dulce de Leche and Cinnamon. Luscious caramel and sweet cinnamon are combined with the creamy smoothness of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese to give you a unique taste experience. And pairing them with crisp, fall apples is just the beginning. If you can dream it, you can dip it
- JELL-O Molds (Halloween brain mold and JIGGLERS Halloween mold: Create a spook-tacular JELL-O brain mold and some ghoulish JELL-O JIGGLERS to help make your Halloween frightfully fun! You can purchase both molds online from the Kraft store—each mold comes with recipe ideas that you can share with neighbors and friends this Halloween. We’re including strawberry and orange JELL-O to use to make these spooky molds, but you can use whatever flavor you want.
- orange casserole dish
- kid’s Halloween apron
- Halloween serving dish
- pumpkin party picks
- glow-in-the-dark Halloween cups