This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Isn’t it funny how days of the week just slip right past you sometimes? We’ve been on the go so much over the past few days that I still don’t know if it’s Sunday, Monday or Friday. Ok, I lie, I know what day it is but last week, I totally skipped Thursday haha. I don’t know what happened, but one second it was Wednesday morning and next thing I know it’s Friday. Not that I’m complaining I’m always ready to Friday. 😉
Yesterday I drove down to Greensboro, NC with my future sister in law and my mom to do a little dress shopping. We went over and picked up my bridesmaid dress before stopping at Cracker Barrel for more shopping and to grab lunch. Y’all, I so wish that we had a Cracker Barrel here! Ok, I might want to take that back, if we had one of those there I’d probably never have any money and I’d always be eating out haha. Maybe it’s a good thing that we don’t have one.
I wouldn’t want to eat out all of the time. If I did that I wouldn’t get to try fantastic recipes at home! Oh, speaking of fantastic recipes, I’ve got your weekly menu planned out.
Grab some ideas, grab some recipes and let’s cook!
- Cod Caesar Salad with Homemade Caesar Dressing – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked Honey Chicken Nuggets with Homemade Chick-Fil-A Sauce – The Pajama Chef
- Protein Packed Blueberry Chicken Salad – Pies and Plots
- One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Make Your Own Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Kofta Platter – The Spiffy Cookie
- Southern Fried Okra – Big Bear’s Wife
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Crumb Cake – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by: