Isn’t it funny how days of the week just slip right past you sometimes? We’ve been on the go so much over the past few days that I still don’t know if it’s Sunday, Monday or Friday. Ok, I lie, I know what day it is but last week, I totally skipped Thursday haha. I don’t know what happened, but one second it was Wednesday morning and next thing I know it’s Friday. Not that I’m complaining I’m always ready to Friday. 😉
Yesterday I drove down to Greensboro, NC with my future sister in law and my mom to do a little dress shopping. We went over and picked up my bridesmaid dress before stopping at Cracker Barrel for more shopping and to grab lunch. Y’all, I so wish that we had a Cracker Barrel here! Ok, I might want to take that back, if we had one of those there I’d probably never have any money and I’d always be eating out haha. Maybe it’s a good thing that we don’t have one.
I wouldn’t want to eat out all of the time. If I did that I wouldn’t get to try fantastic recipes at home! Oh, speaking of fantastic recipes, I’ve got your weekly menu planned out.
Grab some ideas, grab some recipes and let’s cook!
- Cod Caesar Salad with Homemade Caesar Dressing – Big Bear’s Wife
- Baked Honey Chicken Nuggets with Homemade Chick-Fil-A Sauce – The Pajama Chef
- Protein Packed Blueberry Chicken Salad – Pies and Plots
- One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta – The Cooking Actress
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Make Your Own Pizza – Foodtastic Mom
- Kofta Platter – The Spiffy Cookie
- Southern Fried Okra – Big Bear’s Wife
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Buttermilk Crumb Cake – The Pajama Chef
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!