Not sure of your dinner plans? We’ve got some ideas for you with 8 easy recipes that you can make for dinner this week!
Ok, normally I’m totally bad about planning ahead when it comes to recipes and meals for the week but I’m trying to get better about it. Last week I bought a dry erase board for the fridge and I actually filled it out with meal ideas last week and we stuck too it. *happy dance!!*
It’s so much easier to get dinner on the table when you’ve got the ingredients in the fridge and an idea to go with them!
How are you when it comes to meal planning? Do you plan out your meals or do you just “fly by the seat of your pants” when you’re fixing dinner? I have to admit that I do both, although I wish that I was good enough to plan all of our meals ahead of time!
So, a group of food bloggers (including myself) decided that we’d give this a try and put together some ideas from ours blogs and create a weekly menu plan for ourselves and for all of y’all.
This is our first one and I’m pretty excited about the recipes that we’ve gathered together for y’all. My Spaghetti Carbonara is down for your Thursday dinner and we’ve got more wonderful ideas/recipes for you for Monday-Wednesday! Friday, take a break and go out for dinner.
Then we’ve got recipes for the weekend and a sweet dessert to finish the week! No need to stress about what you’re going to have for dinner this week. We’ve done the hard work for you.
Just print these out, head to the store and you’ll have dinner for the entire week planned out and ready to go.
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls--The Spiffy Cookie
- Creamy Italian Chicken and Noodles with Green Bean Croutons – Foodtastic Mom
- Quinoa Black Bean Burritos with Southwest Sauce – The Pajama Chef
- Spaghetti Carbonara – Big Bear’s Wfie
DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Just Chicken Pot Pie – The Cooking Actress
- Vegan White Bean Chili – Pies and Plots
- Chopped Village Salad – The Spiffy Cookie
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies – Foodtastic Mom
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!