This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This week totally flew by didn’t it! Well, it flew by for me anyways! Yesterday just like the week, was super super busy and the hours flew by so quickly. I spent hours yesterday in the kitchen working on some new recipes and by the time 8:30pm rolled around my feet were hurting and my hands felt like they were swollen. I had literally been up and working on stuff since 7am.
I’ve started a Saturday tradition of going down to the coffee shop downstairs and having coffee and breakfast while I take a little time for me and just write. I carry my little blue notebook and sit by the window and just write and write and write. It’s wonderful, really, it’s my little time for me and I love it. This morning I enjoyed an amazing cinnamon roll and peppermint bark latte while I did a bit of writing.
After I had been down there for about an hour or so, my cousin Crystal met me with her girls and we walked over to the farmer’s market for a bit. I picked up some more homemade dog treats for Jasper and Bella as well as some local farm eggs. I can’t wait to share some of the recipes that I worked on today!
But let’s move on! It’s Sunday, therefor it’s time for another weekly meal plan! Check out what we’ve got planned out for you:
- Easy Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches – The Pajama Chef
- Cheeseburger Macaroni Skillet (Homemade Hamburger Helper) – Big Bear’s Wife
- Mom’s Pot Roast – The Cooking Actress
- Vegetable Fried Quinoa – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Simply Delicious Chicken and Dumplings – Foodtastic Mom
- Cinnamon Applesauce Granola – The Pajama Chef
- Tiramisu for Two – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought you to by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Weekly Meal Plan – March 7th – March 13th