It’s time for another Meal Plan! Welcome to Meal Plan #2 for 2017! So many great recipes, including my mac and cheese and pecan cookies!
IT SNOWED! Y’all, the south got hit with a about 8 inches of snow over the weekend, shutting the cities down….for at least a day haha. Now the snow is still there but there is a nice little sheet of ice over it.
That’s what happens down here in the south. We get some pretty snow and by the next day it’s all ice. Want to know why us southerners have such a hard time driving in “the snow”…..ICE. Everything turns to ICE 24 hours later. It’s a mess.
Thankfully I don’t have to get out into it but poor Thomas has had to go to work out in it almost every day. He’s a good sport about it but still…..it makes me nervous.
But anyways, let’s move on. It’s time for another meal plan!
- Sun-Dried Lentil and Couscous Salad, Barbecue Black Bean Quesadillas – The Pajama Chef
- Chicken and Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese – Big Bear’s Wife
- Garlic Herb Ciabatta Grilled Cheese – The Cooking Actress
- Skinny Spinach Artichoke Dip – Pies and Plots
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Roasted Cauliflower & Butternut Squash Soup – The Spiffy Cookie
- Rainbow Lasagna Rolls – Foodtastic Mom
- Tabbouleh – The Pajama Chef
- Pecan Pie Cookie Cups – Big Bear’s Wife
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!
Meal Plan #2 for 2017