A great Homemade Asada Seasoning recipe that’s prefect for streaks, tacos and burritos. Made with easy to find spices!
RECIPE IS BELOW IN PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD BUT BLOG POST IS FULL OF “HOW TO MAKE IT”, TIPS, INFORMATION AND FAQ
One of my favorite smells in the world is the smell of a spice cabinet and homemade spices. I also love having tons of spices in my kitchen. This Homemade Asada Seasoning is one of those spices!
What to use Homemade Asada Seasoning for:
- flank steaks
- use to season or use as a rub
QUICK GLANCE AT INGREDIENTS for Asada Seasoning:
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Texas Chili Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Ground Cayenne
- Ground Cumin
(AMOUNTS IN RECIPE CARD BELOW)
How to make Homemade Asada Seasoning:
Pour all seasonings into a bowl
- Mix together
Mix everything together.
- Store & Use
Store in an airtight containers and use to season delicious dishes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Store in an air tight container like a spice jar at room temperature.
More homemade recipes:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Texas Chili Powder
- 6 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 6 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cayenne
- 1 tablespoon Ground cumin
- Add all of your seasoning ingredients to a bowl. Mixed together.
- Store in an airtight container.
Love the recipes that you’re finding here but worried about misplacing them? Sign up for my newsletter above for new recipes every week OR make sure to pin this recipe to your Pinterest account so it’s always easy to find!
Love it? Pin it!