This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Don’t let the stress of the week make you go for take out every night! We’ve got dinner ideas for the whole week plus dessert!
How has everyone’s weekend been? I hope you’ve all has a splendid week and that you’re all ready to cheer on your team for the big game tonight! We went out of town for a few days for our anniversary but we’re back home now and ready to get the week started! Since we were gone for a few days I didn’t have time to meal prep this weekend so I’ve got to get going on that! Glad I have some inspiration from this week’s meal plan!
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Wraps – Pies and Plots
- Pizza Caprese with Garlic Cheese Bread – The Cooking Actress
- Chicken Piccata Casserole – Foodtastic Mom
- Slow Cooker Greek Meatballs – The Spiffy Cookie
- DAY OFF – Go out to eat or order in!
- Stacked Onion Ring Chili Cheese Burger – Big Bear’s Wife
- Pumpkin and Sausage Pizza – The Pajama Chef
- Carrot Ribbon and Orange Salad – Pies and Plots
- Salted Caramel Crème Brûlée – The Cooking Actress
This week’s meal plan was brought to you by:
Pin this to your meal planning board for easy access all week long!